Sony Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH20 for Xperia with NFC
Easier than connecting a cable. Touch once to pair your smartphone with your wireless headset*. If the devices have been disconnected, touch once to re-connect. NFC is pure magic.
*Note: Smartphone must be NFC enabled. If not, normal Bluetooth™ pairing applies.
An easy-to-use wireless stereo headset from Sony, with straightforward call keys and music controls. Enjoy the rich bass and dynamic sound of this impressive headset. Let HD Voice give the person you are calling an in-the-room experience*. Bluetooth wireless technology lets you move freely and enjoy all the audio in your smartphone. At a distance.
*Full HD Voice compliance is dependent on phone and network service availability. This headset is HD Voice ready.
Sony Stereo Bluetooth™ Headset SBH20 comes in several colours. It has a secure and rotatable clip that lets you wear your mobile phone headset as you want. An ergonomic sliding power key and large tactile music control keys add extreme ease to subtle style.
- 33.3 x 33.3 x 12.3 mm
- 12.3 grams
Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH20 main features and functions:
- Bluetooth 3.0*
- Multipoint connectivity
- Micro USB charger connector
- 3.5mm headphone connector
Supported Bluetooth profiles
- Handsfree profile (HFP) v1.6 (HD ready)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) v1.4 – Control and Target role
- Headset Profile (HSP) V1.2
- Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets and computers with support for Bluetooth™ profiles listed above.
- Black, White, Turquoise, Pink, Orange
- Power key
- Answer/call end/Play/Pause key
- Next/previous track keys
- Volume Up/Down keys
- Standby time: 200 hours (up to)
- Talk time: 6 hours (up to)
- Stream time: 6 hours
- Battery: 110 mAh
- Speaker type: 9.2mm dynamic, 16ohm
- Ear coupling: Insert
- Nominal Impedance: 18±3ohm
- Driver type: Dynamic
- Driver size: 9.2 mm
- Speaker frequency range: 20Hz .. 20000Hz
- Sensitivity: 100.5dB SPL /mW at 1kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.5% (100Hz .. 10000Hz @ 1mW)
- Microphone: 4mm ECM