Sony Mono Bluetooth Headset MBH10 Light and easy
A comfortable and easy-to-use Bluetooth® headset for convenient hands free calling and easy pairing
One-touch (NFC) pairing/connecting
Easier than connecting a cable. Touch once to pair your smartphone with your wireless headset*.
*Note: Smartphone must be NFC enabled. If not, normal Bluetooth® pairing applies.
Two phones. One headset
Mono Bluetooth® Headset MBH10 supports Bluetooth multipoint*. You can use it with two phones at the same time. When a call comes in, the Bluetooth headset knows which phone is ringing and will connect to the right one automatically.
*Note: By default, Multipoint is not activated. To activate multipoint, follow the instructions in the user guide.
Bluetooth® media enabled
When you’re driving, you can use your MBH10 to listen to turn-by-turn navigation directions from your phone. You can also use it to listen to other media such as web radio, music and other audio.
HD Voice – crystal clear handsfree calling
You and your caller can enjoy excellent call audio. Mono Bluetooth® Headset MBH10 is HD Voice ready*. In busy environments or while driving, your hands are free and your phone can be in your pocket, bag or anywhere within Bluetooth® range (up to 10 meters).
*Note: Full HD Voice compliance is dependent on phone and network service availability.
Optimal call quality
HD Voice lets you and your caller enjoy excellent call audio. In busy environments or while driving, MBH10 will block out background noise and other sounds.
You can use this comfortable mono headset with any Bluetooth® enabled phone, tablet or computer. Enjoy hands free convenience on the road – in-car calling and navigation, in the home – video calling, VOIP calling and downtown – quality calling on the go.
- 54 x 13 x 10 mm (main unit)
- 9.2 grams
- Power key
- Volume key
- Answer/call end
- Micro USB charger connector
- Standby time: 360 hours (up to) in single point mode
- Talk time: 9 hours (up to)
- Stream time: 6 hours
- Battery: 90 mAh
- Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets and computers
- HD Voice
- Media enabled (A2DP)
- One-touch (NFC) startup/pair/connect
Supported Bluetooth profiles
- Handsfree profile (HFP) v1.6 (HD ready)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) v1.2
- Headset profile (HSP)V1.2
- Micro Speaker type: 10mm, 32ohm
- Ear coupling: in concha
- Nominal Impedance: 32±3ohm
- Speaker frequency range: 300Hz .. 8000Hz
- Sensitivity: 107dB SPL /mW at 1kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <5% (500Hz .. 8000Hz@1mW)
- Total harmonic distortion: <1% (300Hz .. 8000Hz @ 0.05mW)
- Microphone: 4mm ECM