RecBoot Gives a Simplified Recovery Mode Interaction to Your iPhone
If your iPhone has encountered some problem and needs to be restored from the backup, then iPhone has a particular Recovery mode to do so. RecBoot is a free utility for the Windows and Mac users that helps your iPhone to rest in the Recovery Mode and also facilitates it to rush out of the undergoing Recovery Mode. The freeware can be easily downloaded from online sources and installed to your PCs. After you have installed the RecBoot to your Windows or Mac PC, you can connect the iPhone to get started with the Recovery Mode. Meanwhile, you can also fetch your iPhone forcefully out of the Recovery Mode without taking any help with the Sleep, Home or Wakeup buttons.
RecBoot has simplified the Recovery Mode path for users. Conventionally it is a very boring and complicated process of 3-4 steps to just set your iPhone into a Recovery Mode and to put it out from there either. The problem for user occurs when your iPhone get stuck in the Recovery Mode and fails to bloat out even with pushing the Home or Wake buttons.
How to Use RecBoot
The RecBoot is the utility of single clicks. The user interface is very simple having only two options for starting the Recovery Mode and ending the Recovery Mode. An instant click on one of these options may fervently function to do the decided job for your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Download the RecBoot for your Windows and Mac PCs.
- Run the RecBoot utility and connect your iPhone or iPod touch.
- The RecBoot will identify your iOS device and a window with the two options will get opened besides you.
Take your iPhone into Recovery Mode Manually
- Aside from doing with RecBook, you may also bring your iPhone into the Recovery Mode manually.
- You must install the latest iTunes update to your PC.
- Turn off your iPhone, then press and hold the Home button meanwhile you are connecting the iPhone with your PC.
- Release the Home button just when you see the Apple logo being appeared on the screen.
- After releasing the Home button, you will see a message indicating that the iTunes has detected the iPhone in Recovery Mode. Tap the OK to continue with Recovery Mode.
http://meegg.com/recboot-gives-simplified-recovery-mode-interaction-iphone/https://i1.wp.com/meegg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/recboot-1.jpg?fit=458%2C368https://i1.wp.com/meegg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/recboot-1.jpg?resize=150%2C150AppsiPhoneapps,boot,how to,iOS,ipad,iphone,jail break,recboot,recovery mode