Lock Apps with Passcode or Touch ID With Jailbreak Tweak Asos
Your worries related to protecting your data from prying eyes of your friends are over now. Third party jailbreak developers for iOS have done a pretty good job in offering apps and tweaks for ensuring privacy of users. Asos is yet another tweak to protect certain apps from unauthorized access. You can use Asos to set a passcode or fingerprint based Touch ID as an unlocking mechanism for certain apps on your smartphone. The amazing thing about this app is that you can apply the lock to certain apps, while allowing others to view rest of the apps. This article will show the features and functionality of Asos.
Features of Asos
The wonderful features of Asos tweak for iOS are listed below.
- You can set a custom passcode as well as the same Touch ID based fingerprint scan by using Asos.
- Asos also asks the users when certain apps should ask for passcode.
- You can enable and disable the tweak on demand.
- You can specify different passcode as compared to the one for unlocking your iPhone.
- The preferences pane for accessing the settings is also passcode protected.
- Asos blurs the passcode protected applications so that the intruders don’t see the content of the application from the app switcher.
- It contains a simple and user-friendly interface and settings.
How to Use Asos for Securing Private Apps on iPhone
Asos tweak is compatible for using with iOS 7 and iOS 8. It can be used when you have jailbroken your iPhone. Download the tweak from the BigBoss repository of Cydia store for 99 cents. Once you have downloaded the tweak, launch it. Go to the Preferences pane. You will be asked to set a passcode for accessing the preferences and settings of the tweak. This feature is incorporated to avoid unauthorized setting of passcode to your apps.
The interface of the Asos is very simple. You will see the list of apps in the Preferences pane with toggle switches adjacent to them. Simply enable the security for the apps you want to set the passcode or Touch ID sensor recognition for.
All in all, Asos is the simplest way to secure the apps and private data on your iPhone.http://meegg.com/lock-apps-passcode-touch-id-jailbreak-tweak-asos/https://i2.wp.com/meegg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/lock-specific-apps-1.png?fit=329%2C579https://i2.wp.com/meegg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/lock-specific-apps-1.png?resize=150%2C150Appsandroid,apps,iOS,lock,tweaks