CyanogenMod 11.0 M6 Is Out And Available Now
For people who have been using the CyanogenMods, they will be happy to hear the CyanogenMod 11.0 M6 is out. If you don’t know what “M” stands for, then CM team says that the “M” represents builds that have supplanted the need for “stable” releases. The users won’t be seeing the RC builds also. Now why won’t the user be able to see the RC builds? The reason for that is explained here. The CM team says that M releases just like the stable releases are built using the stable/CM-##.# branches. The main difference that the user will experience is in the change of frequency and label.
The CM team says that they could had chosen to remove the M releases and stayed with the “stable” tag. The problem was that the stable builds weren’t stable. The word stable came as a misconception as the word didn’t mean that the build would be bug free. The word stable also didn’t mean that the build was complete. The name of the build was creating misconceptions and people were starting to question the CM team. This is why the name of the build has been changed from “stable” to “M”.
CM team is planning to release updates every 2 weeks. Now you will have the following features on the changelog and download link:
- To fix the long press QS tile option, you will use the Quiet Hours.
- The Voice+ will help you integrate into the setting.
- You can add provider permissions using Blacklist.
- User will be able to fix custom wallpapers crashes in the lock screen.
- You will have additional patches and user interface modifications.
- User can disable elements when they are in the custom lock screen.
- Now you can fix the QS tiles when in the landscape mode.
- You can also fix memory leaks in framework.
- You will have the eject card option for USB storage.
- The engine will have new capabilities which will come in nightlies this week.
- You will have the parallel shutdown option where the user will have a decreased shutdown period.
- You will also have address security for icons.
- There will be “add, pause and resume” options in download.
Asides these new features, you will have a lot of other features as well. More changes are expected in the coming weeks. You can visit this link and download the new CyanogenMod 11.0 M6.http://meegg.com/cyanogenmod-11-0-m6/https://i1.wp.com/meegg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/1.jpg?fit=550%2C369https://i1.wp.com/meegg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/1.jpg?resize=150%2C150AndroidAppsandroid,CyanogenMod 11.0,iOS,play store